Dr Marlene Santos (WG1 Leader)
Prof Athan Baillet (WG1 Co-Leader)
This WG will investigate how to optimally stratify patients before treatment (“which therapeutic antibody to use for a particular patient”) and at start of treatment (“which therapeutic antibody dose to use for a particular patient”).
Tasks and activities:
- T1: Initiate collaborations (with help of structured overview of participating hospitals/research centres from WG3) for (retrospective) data analysis.
- T2: Investigate and identify molecular and/or cellular profiles to predict response to therapy with a certain therapeutic antibody before the start of treatment.
- T3: Investigate and identify patient characteristics/covariates that predict the best starting dose of treatment with a certain therapeutic antibody in a certain patient for maximal treatment response.
- T4: Develop guidelines on how to optimally stratify patients before and at the start of treatment with therapeutic antibodies to allocate the right drug at the right dose to the right patient.
- D1: Publication of scientific paper(s) on identified molecular and/or cellular profiles predicting treatment response.
- D2: Publication of scientific paper(s) on identified patient characteristics/covariates predicting the optimal starting dose of a certain therapeutic antibody in a certain patient.
- D3: Publication of guidelines on optimal patient stratification.
- D4: Publication of white paper on guidelines for patient stratification.
- D5: Submission of at least 1 new collaborative research project proposal.